Cryoskin cannot be used on the face if you’ve had Botox or fillers in the last 3 months.
Do not seek Cryoskin treatments if you have:
• Raynaud’s Syndrome
• Allergy to cold
Women who are pregnant should not receive Cryoskin treatments.
Individuals with a BMI of over 35 are not ideal candidates for treatment.
Some fat loss and cellulite treatments can actually damage your skin. Cryoskin 3.0 is completely non-invasive, so there’s no risk of scarring or tissue damage. Cryoskin 3.0's heating and cooling effect has been found to increase oxygen supply, aiding collagen production. What does that mean for you? No damage, just smoother skin and a reduction in fine lines and wrinkles.
• For best results, avoid all sugar for 4 - 5 hours before and after each cryo session.
• This applies to ALL types of sugars including pasta, rice, bread, cereals and of course simple starches and sugars.
• The lymphatic system takes 15 days to complete an entire cycle. Results will improve over the 2 weeks following the session. Additional slimming sessions can be completed 2 weeks after a session.
• Avoid exercise directly before a session. It will be harder to cool the body down and complete the slimming effect. However working out or sitting in a sauna after your session is strongly encouraged.
• For best results, maintain a healthy diet and lifestyle as recommended by your doctor.
Drink plenty of water before and after every session. We recommend drinking at least half your body weight in ounces daily for optimal results.
Non Refundable Payment In Full Is Required To Make An Appointment
Contact Us With Any Questions